Brain zap - For those who seeks to improve their gaming skills

Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) is a simple circuit that uses a 9-volt battery to stimulate the brain with electricity. Research claims that by zapping your brain with electricity, gamers improve themselves and plays game better.

For me, I think that this technology can be used for many profession that requires brain use. But, the thought of my brain is electrified, really scares me. If the simulation can be proved as safe, it might be something popular one day for people who seeks to improve their skills instantly. Although, I prefer the natural way which is by training our brain with brain exercises. So, if you were given a choice to do brain zap. Will you do it?

See the full article here :Zap you brain with electricity to improve your gaming skills

0 comments:

Post a Comment